Thursday, April 29, 2010

FAREWELL TO EDM310

TO MY FELLOW TEACHERS IN TRAINING:
It's been fun exploring the new world of technology with all of you! I hope to have some of you as my co-workers in the future, and I know that y'all will all make great teachers! Remember to include the technology you have learned this semester into your classrooms.

SO LONG MR. TASHBIN:
Mr. Tashbin, you have been a great teacher throughout this semester! You made learning about technology actually fun! I was nervous coming into this class and trying to learn things that I could implement into the classroom, but you made it easy! Thanks for always helping and giving positive feedback! I am definitely going to recommend people to take this class with you in the future!

AUF WIEDERSEHEN DR. STRANGE

Even though I did not get to have you in my class room everyday, I learned a lot from you! Maybe one day I could be as good with technology as you are! You've instilled in me the importance of using technology in the classroom, and because of this class I will use it in my class!

1 comment:

  1. I'll let you in on a secret. I have NEVER taken a single class related to technology. Ever. I have never take a single course in a College of Education. Ever. All I have learned about either is the result of experience. Experience is the very best teacher of all.

    Best wishes and thank you!

    ReplyDelete