Sunday, May 2, 2010

WEEK 14 ASSIGNMENT

PLE

Wow this PLE is amazing! She has so many more sites than what I do. She has her own personal things that she keeps up with, and she has her edu blog that she has to keep up with. I can't believe that she finds enough time in the day to do all these blogs!! More credit to her!! She is driving me to be more dedicated to my blogging!

TWO QUESTIONS THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE

The first question that was asked is, "What's my sentence?". Personally, I have no clue what my sentence is. I know that I would like to be remembered as someone who was always there for you and was helpful.

The second question that was asked is, "Was I better today than yesterday?". This is an amazing question in that it challenges you to do better everyday, and achieve more than you did the day before. This question can also be applied to your teaching, in that "did you help every student you could to the fullest extent today??", if not do so tomorrow!!! I love the question and I think that I will use it as a motivation in teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment